III. Graph linear equations.
1. Graph linear equations
2. Employ special forms of linear equations.
3. Evaluate an expression using functional notation.
IV. Solve systems of linear equations in two variables.
1. Graph the solution of a system of linear equations.
2. Solve systems of linear equations in two variables.
3. Solve word problems involving systems of linear equations.
V. Apply properties of rational exp onents and radicals
1. Apply rules of rational exponents to evaluate expressions.
2. Apply rules of radical notation to evaluate radical expressions
3. Apply the rules of rational exponents to evaluate expressions.
VI. Solve quadratic equations.
1. Solve quadratic equations by factoring.
2. Solve quadratic equations by extraction of roots.
3. Solve quadratic equations by completing the square .
4. Solve quadratic equations by the quadratic formula .
5. Classify the graphs of a parabola and calculate maximum or minimum.
6. Solve applications of quadratic equations.
Start solving your Algebra Problems
in next 5 minutes!
Download (and optional CD)
Click to Buy Now:
2Checkout.com is an authorized reseller
of goods provided by Sofmath
Attention: We are
currently running a special promotional offer
for Algebra-Answer.com visitors -- if you order
Algebra Helper by midnight of
you will pay only $39.99
instead of our regular price of $74.99 -- this is $35 in
savings ! In order to take advantage of this
offer, you need to order by clicking on one of
the buttons on the left, not through our regular
If you order now you will also receive 30 minute live session from tutor.com for a 1$!
You Will Learn Algebra Better - Guaranteed!
Just take a look how incredibly simple Algebra Helper is:
: Enter your homework problem in an easy WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) algebra editor:
Step 2 :
Let Algebra Helper solve it:
Step 3 : Ask for an explanation for the steps you don't understand:
Algebra Helper can solve problems in all the following areas:
simplification of algebraic expressions (operations
with polynomials (simplifying, degree, synthetic division...), exponential expressions, fractions and roots
(radicals), absolute values)